Southern Lifestyle Development was formed out of a desire to change the way real estate should be developed. We believe everyone deserves to live an elevated quality of life, designed with its residents in mind first. Think ease of walkability, vast parks and other community recreational amenities. Our founders, Robert Daigle, Rodney Savoy and Robert Gagnard, started it all in 1997 with the Village of River Ranch – a community that has since grown to become one of the most well-known and successful traditional neighborhood developments (TNDs) in the country.
SLD is seeking a detail-oriented marketing intern to join our team on a part-time basis (20 hrs/wk). The ideal candidate will have a mix of creativity, enthusiasm, and initiative, as well as entry design skills. This position requires a creative professional who will focus on marketing endeavors and support the marketing team to further elevate the company brand presence. We are looking for a highly resourceful team player, who is creative and strategic, to bring their passion for real estate, development and interest in brand marketing to the role. This position will report to the marketing manager.
- Assist with the production of valuable content for the SLD website and social media that attracts target groups.
- Assist with updates to SLD website including calendar events, photos and articles.
- Assist with the creation of assets for developments including marketing one-pagers, billboards and event signage.
- Design and manage the distribution of development newsletters and e-blasts.
- Assist with all SLD development events including pre-event preparation, on-site management and post-event reconciliations.
- At least one year of related graphic design/marketing experience and/or training.
- Working knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator a must.
- Excellent Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills.
- Experience with social media including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Experience with email campaign management such as Constant Contact.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to perform under pressure to meet deadlines while using creative solutions to solve problems.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to maintain flexibility and teamwork in a fast-paced, demanding work environment.
- Proactive team player with the ability to take initiative.
- Outstanding organization, and communication skills.
Interested applicants should send their resume to Marketing@SouthernLifestyleDevelopment.com